25mic Moisture Proof Clear Heat POF Shrink Film For Food Package
POF shrink film is a new packing material of world-lever.It will
not have toxic and harmful gas after heat sealing.It is with good
transparency ,flexibility,excellent cold resistance,nice tensile
strength,suitable for manual/semi-automatic/automatic packaging
machine.It is widely used for packaging food,beverage,daily
necessities cosmetics, stationery, books, CD etc.
1. Features Of POF Shrink Film
1) High shrink percentage at lower temperature
2) Good resistance to abusing, pouching and tear.
3) High seal strength.
4) Excellent clarity gloss and sheen after shrinkage.
5) Non poisonous, smell, suit for package of food.
6) Good slip property, suit for variety packing equipment from
semi-automatic to high-speed machine.
7) FDA compliant for contact with food and beverage.
2. Main Parameter Data Of POF Shrink film
|Property||Unit||Test Method||Representative Value|
|Elongation At Break||MD||%||ASTM-882||105||105||110||110|
|Seal Strength||g/cm3||Internal Method||610||870||1025||1250|
|COF Film To Film||Adim||ASTM-D1894||0.2||0.2||0.2||0.2|
|Free Shrink at 130℃||MD||%||ASTM-D2732||70||70||70||70|
|Width||mm||200-1600(availabel to multi roll widths within an order)|
|inch||8" to 80"(availabel to multi roll widths within an order)|
|Length||C/F(center-folded, corner folded)||1600m||1332m||1067m||800m|
1) Cost-effective collation packaging
2) Consistently, reliable performance
3) Enhances brand presentation
4) High Strength for superior pack integrity
5) Versatile – wraps varying shapes & sizes
6) 100% recyclable
4. Application and Packing machine
1) Shrinkable Film Horizontal Flow Wrapper
2) Semi-Automatic Shrink Wrappers
3) Auto L-Seal Shrink Wrapping
4) Universal Shrink Tunnels
5. Manufacturing details
|(1) Automatic film produce line|
6. Warehousing & Shipping
1) WHAT DOES POF MEAN?
POF is an abbreviation for polyolefin and generally refers to heat
shrinkable shrink film.
2) WHAT EQUIPMENT IS NEEDED TO SHRINK POF?
Various machines are used, from simple heat guns to conveyor driven
heat shrink tunnels. The product, volumes and purpose dictate the
3) HOW IS THE SHRINK FILM SEALED?
There are many ways of sealing the pack from a simple bar sealer,
an L sealer and on to the automated machines likecontinuous side
seal and flow wrappers.
4) WHAT IS A CENTREFOLD ROLL?
Shrink film is often folded and then rolled so that when the roll
is unwound, it has an open and a closed side. This is done to
improve the packing efficiency when using an L sealer.
5) WHAT IS SINGLE WIND OR LAY FLAT?
This is simply a roll of film wound in a single layer. This is used
for flow wrapping machines or many other automated machines.
6) CAN I PRINT ON POF?
The simple answer is yes. It is advisable to do this on volume
7) WHAT TEMPERATURE DOES POF SHRINK AT?
Generally POF shrinks at around 150 degrees C. It is important to
understand that the heat of the tunnel, the length of the tunnel,
the speed through the tunnel and the type of pack being covered all
need to be controlled to get the perfect shrink.
8) DO I NEED SPECIAL VENTILATION FOR POF?
Not because of the film. The ventilation needs to be appropriate
for the heat tunnel though.
9) HOW THICK MUST THE SKIN PACK FILM BE
Generally speaking, the heavier the item being packed, the thicker
10) OW DOES THE SKIN PACK FILM STICK TO THE BACKING BOARD?
The film is sticky on one side. The board needs to be porous so the
vacuum can form the film around the item and stick to the board.